Sunday, September 29, 2019

Goodbye 29


A few minutes from now, I’ll be saying goodbye to being a 29-year old girl and will start a new chapter as a 30-year old woman. I still can’t believe that another decade of my life is about to end. I’m old now. And I felt like I have never accomplished anything great in my life yet. It is as if I was just starting to learn how to live life all over again, but with a different perspective.

This past decade, I’ve been through a lot of ups and downs. I experienced almost everything I never imagined. Miracle, depression, failure, success, excitement, fear, being adventurous, being in love, being cheated, being alone, and a lot more. And I am thankful for all those experiences coz I’ll never be this strong without it. But still, I felt that there are still missing…

I regret the times when I thought I have nothing, but as I open my eyes again, I realized that I just forget that there are a lot around me that I didn’t seem to notice. I have my family and a few close friends who never left me when I needed them the most. It was just my choice to make things and decisions on my own.

And now, everything I made in the past becomes a memory. Those tiring times when you have to go through a lot of obstacles where you sometimes win and most of the time you lose. Everything was part of the journey.

I’m not yet sure again what my future will be when I turn 30. I still don’t have the confidence yet to face more challenges. But every time I’m unsure and losing hope, I should always remember to look at my feet. Coz those feet are the ones who carried me this far. And I shouldn’t forget to take a look at everything I’ve planted and invested in the past coz soon, those plants will surely sprout around me.

Again, Good bye 29 J and Thank you so much for all the memories J

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Is Not Your Fault

  “It is not your fault that they did not treat you well. It is not your fault that they do not like you. It is not your fault that they...