Saturday, September 21, 2019

I Love You, But We’re Not Meant to be

I was known for being attracted to a lot of people. From those that I am closed with up to the random strangers I met while walking outside or while riding in a jeepney. I like them because there was something in them that makes me smile; their good looks, their talent, their nice attitude and a lot more. But liking was far different from loving. Loving is deeper, more critical and most of the time, more painful. However, finding love was never easy... and finding someone to love you back is harder...

I love you but you don’t love me

I have the tendency to give back when something was given to me. At least equal or more of what I can. But when it comes to love, I used to give without getting anything in return. Coz I simply love being in love. It is when the most complicated things in your life become less worrisome because you tend to put away your problems behind and choose love instead as your priority in life. But the fun of loving someone can turn out as the most hurtful thing you’ve done in the end. Coz it was only you who loves, only you who gives too much time and only you gives too much effort to work it out. Imagine how difficult it is to return something you didn’t receive.  And then you just choose to disconnect and find how you again as a circle can fit in a box. You become more desperate, more obsessed...

Soul searching

My story on finding love and giving up on someone never ends. After being hurt, I love again... and again... and again...
Even if they love me back, they tend to leave... And I’m left hanging...
But soon when the right time comes, I’ll be able to find him...
Coz he didn’t gave up on searching for his true love, coz he’s looking for me too...
His soul mate... My forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Is Not Your Fault

  “It is not your fault that they did not treat you well. It is not your fault that they do not like you. It is not your fault that they...